Sunday, April 18, 2010

TOUR!!!

I promise I was happy.

Me on the Chopper in Downtown Disney.


The awesome girls from the last night, Tori and Madison!

Our wonderful group.

Due to either lack of internet access and sometimes energy, I did not get to post everyday of tour. Our director, Amanda Avery, wrote an extensive post at the end of the trip which has a bunch of the highlights.

I just looked over my prayer request post and it confirmed EVERY one of them were answered.
Tour was amazing. I will admit that I had my doubts. I was nervous, mostly about drama that tends to happen with events like this, and there was none. Praise Jesus.
Our host families were awesome! They were all so friendly and welcoming. All of them had stories and some even had little words of "wisdom" for us. All of them were simply great, which I am so thankful for.

Universal was awesome! The lines were super short for every ride and it wasn't crowded and the weather was fantastic. Glory.

I spent way too much money on the Orlando days, between my $80 ticket to expensive park food, nice dinner [HardRock... wished my Daddy was there] , downtown Disney gifts for the boyfriend and Mayonnaise, and Rainforest Cafe lunch... whew. I thought was going to be in trouble. But after all was said and done it wasn't terrible. And I am not bankrupt. Daddy will be proud [ps: I almost bought you a meduim guitar pick at the Orlando Downtown Disney Harley Shop, which only had 2 bikes... what in the world, but figured you wouldn't have wanted me to spend that money for a guitar pick. The thought was there].

Holy Amazing. South Carolina. Russelville. Isn't even on the map. God is there. Oh man. We got there and I was really nervous because it was the middle of nowhere and I was scared I wasn't going to have cell phone signal and be able to talk to my man. Worse, the sound set up was not prepared for us at all. They didn't have things we needed, it was bad. God made it work. He is GOOD. Avery gave us a motvational speech beforehand and oh dear, I teared up. Which everyone knows is a big deal. She's the best. I have never had a director like her. Love her. We didn't use mics at ALL, you could hear us, we worshipped. I also teared up during Revelation Song, we sounded good. We worshipped. Our voices were pure and powerful. Avery and Mike were in the sound booth looking proud and excited, and it felt good. I teared up. Whew. And then during my All I Can Do solo I sang the wrong verse. Whoops. I sang the 2nd verse again instead if the 3rd. Oh well...

Our family that night was precious, I enjoyed all of the families but this one had two drecious daughters. One of them was 4 and one was 18 mo. They were adorable.

It was good to end tour on that note. Align Left

Praise Jesus.

I love music. Music is my passion. I need to worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment