Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shoes.


I want my bible to look like my favorite pair of shoes. To be worn out to the point of no repair.

I want people to know it's my favorite book, without me having to say it. I want it to be blatantly obvious just because of their condition. I want people to tell me I should invest in a new bible, and that I can't use my old one anymore because not even duct or gaff tape holds it together. That if I don't buy myself one, they will because the one I use is so torn up and well read.

My bible does not look like my favorite pair of shoes. If it did I can only imagine how different my life would be.

I am going to jump into the Bible. With my favorite shoes on, and like a big puddle I want to get my feet wet and my hands dirty. I want it to affect how I live and what I look like. I want people to know, without me saying a word.



1 comment:

  1. soooooo good :] i love this. and i just love you :]

    ps. i know those shoes too :]

    ReplyDelete