Friday, September 10, 2010

well...

Maybe it's about time I wrote on this.

The overview of the past 3 months are:
-I loved being in Georgia with my family there. They rock. I love them.

-I went to Cody's cousin's gorgeous wedding and everyone asked when we were going to get married, because he's the next oldest... so clearly we're getting married like, next week.

-I was a counselor for a 5-7 year old mini week of camp at Roanoke Christian Service Camp in Washington, NC with the Averys.

-Straight from there I got to go to Elizabeth City and spend a couple days with the gorgeous Chelsea Overton and relax and just be chill and friend-like. I love hanging out with her. And I saw Kaya, too :)

-After Chelsea's, I went to Suffolk and got to love my boo and go to a college retreat weekend at his home camp, Camp Rudolph. I really enjoyed having that experience with him, I love him. And it was also good to have a weekend for me and God before...

-I went right to Indian Lake to staff a Sr High Week. So fun, so good. Love love love.

-After spending 2 weeks away traveling North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland I was excited to get home, but unfortunately an 18-wheeler didn't want that as much. It was made pretty evident when one drove right into my driver side mirror. Thankfully I wasn't hurt and only my mirror was damaged. Which Cody fixed (I actually did a lot myself with his supervision) with JB Weld. Again, I love him and I'm so thankful for him.

-That was a Friday, On Monday I started my month long nanny job with a little boy, Nathan, who is turning 3 tomorrow. It went really well minus the one toilet overflowing incident... and the fact that they didn't own a mop. Fun times.

-Labor Day weekend was all over the place with Cody, we stayed Friday night at his house, looked for houses for him on Saturday and then drove to the lake to spend less that 24 hours with my family before going to MACU to visit there

This past week I started my new permanent position as a nanny for a PRECIOUS, SWEET, ADORABLE 19 month old girl named Alexandria, or Alex. Which is better hours and better pay than my last job (score)! I love her name, I think it's beautiful, and I also think it's cool that it's a name of a city we live so close to that is also beautiful and magical. She has Reactive Airway Disease, which I was semi-nervous about because I have to administer a Nebulizer treatment every morning, but after doing it once it's really easy and she takes it really well and gets to watch Dora during it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment