Friday, September 17, 2010

12 days


is too long to be away from my love. I hate hate hate hate hate it. It's sad. :(

In case you don't know, he's something pretty spectacular. His life, and who he has become as a man is inspiring. He is continually optimistic and trying to find the best in situations, and teaching me to do the same. He trusts, he trusts in God to take care of him, his family, me, and everyone else he loves. He trusts that things are going to all work out in the end for the best. And they do, but he knows that and trusts that ahead of time. I always think the worst is going to happen and everyone is going to end up dead or mangled. I might be exaggerating. Might. Probably not.

He's the strongest person I know. When life throws crap at him, he doesn't just take it and live with it... he learns from it, and he still smiles, he doesn't let it ruin or control his life... he just moves on with a smile and fixes it if he can, or he finds some sort of good in it. I can't do that. I'm glad he can or we would be one depressing, pessimistic couple and no one would want to spend any time with us... not that they do now :] He has goals, he identifies them and how he can reach them -- or the order of priority and when they need to be reached -- and he works toward them. For example, if he is saving money to buy a house. He saves a good chunk of his paycheck every week and will work overtime when he can and put all of that to his goal. He's driven and works hard for and earns everything he has. I like that in a man. And it's all paying off, he's in the market of looking to buy a house. At 20 years old. Crazy.

He treats me so well, he is so patient with me when I probably don't deserve it, he goes out of his way to do things because they will make me happy, he sacrifices his time and energy to serve me and love me.

Cody, you are the sweetest, nicest, most loving, patient, forgiving, wonderful, best, strong boyfriend in the whole world. You're my man.



This was taken almost a month after we met. I knew then that he was something special, but I wasn't aware of quite how special yet, though. And the BFFs that we love so much.


This was taken on Labor Day, it's hard to imagine all we've been through in the past 8 months. I love you, boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment