Wednesday, May 26, 2010

be careful what you wish for...


I knooooooow I wanted to come to Georgia.

I was flying standby, which is a loooooot cheaper - you just have less certainty of when you'll be getting to your destination, and right now my destination is supposed to be somewhere between 32000 to 40000 feet. About halfway home. And I'm still in Jasper. I love it here. But I'm nervous I won't make it home in time.

In time for this:


That, my dear friends, is the view from the top of the boat house at our family's home at Lake Gaston. THAT is were I'm planning on spending Memorial Day with people I love.

And after this long weekend, I plan to go home with my family where I can cook new recipes like:

Farfalle with Zucchini
Fettuccini Alfredo
Monkey Bread
Mozzarella Sticks
Restaurant Style Salsa
Shrimp Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Sparkling Pineapple Ginger Ale
Tiramisu
Zucchini Cakes

...mmmm... Can't wait! I love feeding people I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment